MEDELIA, the museum game of the Mediterranean middle age.
MEDELIA is an adventure and exploration video game of the Mediterranean through its history and civilizations from the fifth to the fifteenth century.
This museum game offers the chance for children from 7 to 11 years old to create their own avatars and go on an adventure to gather 6 magic keys that open the treasure door of MEDELIA.
To progress through the game, players must interact with characters from different Mediterranean civilizations. They will participate in missions, solve puzzles and collect hidden objects through the different locations.
The game takes place in six majestic and historical panoramas illustrating the six iconic cities of the Mediterranean civilization: Constantinople, Cairo, Kairouan, Damascus, Cordoba and Venice.
The educational topics show the transversal eras and civilizations of the Mediterranean. The scientific content is developed by specialists of the Institute of the Arab World in Paris and rely on the database of the Quantara-Med project.
- Co-Publishing Pinpin Team – Arab World Institute
- Translated into 8 languages
- Label « Recognized for educational interest » by the Ministry of Education.
- AppStore Worldwide feature Kids 9-11.
- +100 000 downloads
- Download press kit (French)
- Key figures (French)
- Worldwide : Self-publishing
- Press events in the forecourt of the Institute of the Arab World in the presence of journalists and their children. Speech by Jack Lang, president of the Institute of the Arab World (ex French Minister of Culture).
- Many TV spinoffs and national press found here
- Relationship press campaign with influential blogs of parents.
- Free to Try: free demo & full version at €4.99
- Release date: February 2014
This post is also available in: Anglais